• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Podcast Episode #4 with Victor Rojas, Chuck Richter & Geoff Stoddart

@Chuckster70 wishing your daughter and your family all the best for the upcoming wedding!  By the way... Claude is still waiting for his invitation.

Great podcast again.

Loved Victor's take on analytics.... and the idea of needing updates in real-time.

"The division is on the table" - Victor  That's so true... all the more reason the Angels need to get their act together.  This goes with your conversation where I agree with Chuck... about players getting too many days off! I like that Estevez went to Nevin and said he wanted to pitch more... I wish some of the players would do the same (assuming they're not).  Load management is a load of...

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

There is a schedule that has been created that offers slots for guest host and Claude has been penciled in and given a number.

take a number waiting GIF

he's waiting for an invitation to Chuck's daughter's wedding.

Wake up Blarg...

3 hours ago, T.G. said:

@Chuckster70 wishing your daughter and your family all the best for the upcoming wedding!  By the way... Claude is still waiting for his invitation.

Great podcast again.

Loved Victor's take on analytics.... and the idea of needing updates in real-time.

"The division is on the table" - Victor  That's so true... all the more reason the Angels need to get their act together.  This goes with your conversation where I agree with Chuck... about players getting too many days off! I like that Estevez went to Nevin and said he wanted to pitch more... I wish some of the players would do the same (assuming they're not).  Load management is a load of...

Thank you, @T.G.!!! 

The only guy coming to the wedding from here is @John Taylor. He's met my daughter Trinity several times. He's making the trek out from Montana later this week. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thank you, @T.G.!!! 

The only guy coming to the wedding from here is @John Taylor. He's met my daughter Trinity several times. He's making the trek out from Montana later this week. 

It's @Chuckster70 Italian side.

He invited me into his home, we broke bread, next thing you know I'm at the Riverfloat on his Birthday, Trinity's Graduation party, hanging out at the pool with his family (and other AW folks) in Texas, and now road trippin to TN for her wedding.

I got initiated into the Richter family. 🤌

the don godfather GIF

6 hours ago, Tank said:

i listened to episodes 2, 3, and 4 today while i was working after school.

good stuff, fellas. 

btw, all of your pronounce stoddart's name in a weird way.

I agree, but according to @Spirit it’s the correct pronunciation.

THANKS for listening @Tank

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

I don't know how to pronounce my own name anymore.  As long as it's close, I'm good.

for the low, low price of $379.95, i can help you. seven sessions and a free trip to colorado and we'll get you going right.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

stahd-DART

when i hear it pronounced that way, it triggers me and i do terrible things to @yk9001's yard, like blow my grass clippings onto his driveway.

You monster!

just listen to the podcast today for the first time - episode 4 ( sorry, guys). you guys are absolutely amazing! Great discussion, Great breakdown of the angels current season and management. I love it! and I'm telling all my fellow angel fans to listen also. Thanks a ton!