• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Conger looks good behind the plate

nate

My brother ran into him and Trumbo about a month or so ago at Disneyland. He said Hank was really cool and friendly and Trumbo seemed annoyed and completely uninterested in talking with fans. My brother's friend got a picture with them and, just like my brother said, Hank is smiling and Trumbo looks like he can't wait to get the hell out of there. 

I think Trumbo is pretty reserved.  He always seems pretty awkward in interviews.  

I get the impression that they are completely different guys. I think Trumbo could be a lead by example kind of guy in the clubhouse, while Conger would be the kind of guy that could keep the clubhouse kind of loose. You are right about Trumbo, he looks kind of awkward (He's no Walden) but he says the right things, and he seems to have some leadership skills.

I get the impression that they are completely different guys. I think Trumbo could be a lead by example kind of guy in the clubhouse, while Conger would be the kind of guy that could keep the clubhouse kind of loose. You are right about Trumbo, he looks kind of awkward (He's no Walden) but he says the right things, and he seems to have some leadership skills.

Yeah that is exactly the impression I get of him.  I don't think he is an ahole or anything, I just think he is not the most socially gifted.  Doesn't matter because he is baseball gifted.

My son went to school with Trumbo and says he was exactly as you guys describe. Mostly reserved, close to the vest kind of guy. A kind person as well.  

And if you notice he is one of the guys that is always doing signings and school appearances.  Seems like a really good dude, just a bit of an introvert.

The Astros have the worst stadium I have ever seen. It's like the city of Houston went to a rehabilitation center for mentally handicapped people and had a contest to see who could come up with the best design for a baseball stadium.

The Dawg always manages to cut to the chase. Well played, sir.

My brother ran into him and Trumbo about a month or so ago at Disneyland. He said Hank was really cool and friendly and Trumbo seemed annoyed and completely uninterested in talking with fans. My brother's friend got a picture with them and, just like my brother said, Hank is smiling and Trumbo looks like he can't wait to get the hell out of there. 

So you're saying Trumbo is White Garret Anderson.