• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers @ Angels (5/7/23): Suarez on the mound, Rendon is back in, no Neto

Any apologists so far?

If so I would recommend a little yoga...to center! A nice hot bath with some fragrant salts...A nice hot bowl of vegan comfy soup with a small glass of chardonnay.

Then curl up with your fav blanky and your hypoallergenic cat and watch the Notebook.

MLB Extra Innings didn't broadcast the game, and won't have an Angel game till Wednesday. I hope the pitching and defense straighten out by then. A bad time to lose to division rivals if Houston takes that series. If they take two from the Astros then they split the Lone Star State games. Tolerable, but not ideal, given the east has a bunch of wild card possible teams. 

It's a shame they couldn't build on the momentum and fell apart twice in 24 hours. Sadly  it's a reality check and a reminder to not be overly optimistic at this stage in the season. Still over 125 games to go, so lots of time. But they have to stay close enough to the contending teams to have a chance. 

1 hour ago, REDneck said:

Any apologists so far?

If so I would recommend a little yoga...to center! A nice hot bath with some fragrant salts...A nice hot bowl of vegan comfy soup with a small glass of chardonnay.

Then curl up with your fav blanky and your hypoallergenic cat and watch the Notebook.

It is a long season chap. 

No need for yoga, though I'm sure you could probably use a little stretching after being cramped up in grandma's basement posting all pissy like you have. 

Get out and breathe the air, see the sunshine and exercise fat ass. 

I'm halfway kidding. 

2 hours ago, TroutField said:

Hopefully they can recover against the astros.  M’s have faired okay against them, hopefully these last two were just an aberration. Pretty bummed they have a big series against texas and then shit the bed after an amazing comeback. 

Where did the momentum go

Pitching match-ups was not in our favor.  Two of the three match-ups there is a good chance they blow up.  Only one I have any hope of winning.

Our two best are going against Houston.  Problem is Houston is a better team.

24 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Guys, if you've had your post deleted or hidden by me it's because it was in response to that douche that has the audacity to have Fregosi in his handle. 

@failos and others, you're good. 

I banned that tool. 

Thanks Chuck

39 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It is a long season chap. 

No need for yoga, though I'm sure you could probably use a little stretching after being cramped up in grandma's basement posting all pissy like you have. 

Get out and breathe the air, see the sunshine and exercise fat ass. 

I'm halfway kidding. 

And I'm halfway laughing.

BTW you look like a old woman in your recent pic!

Take a comeback?

Appreciate all you do man!