• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers @ Angels (5/7/23): Suarez on the mound, Rendon is back in, no Neto

Look on the bright side. At least you guys get to watch this train wreck and relax. I have to go to another one of my stupid girlfriends friends weddings today. (Who the fuck picks a sunday?)

Same group of people who have married like 4 times in the past 18 months... meaning my GF is getting stupid ideas.

Just now, ten ocho recon scout said:

Look on the bright side. At least you guys get to watch this train wreck and relax. I have to go to another one of my stupid girlfriends friends weddings today. (Who the fuck picks a sunday?)

Same group of people who have married like 4 times in the past 18 months... meaning my GF is getting stupid ideas.

Wait till she catches the bouquet 

8 minutes ago, ZachFregosi said:

At least one of the two “best players in the history of the game” rarely shows up when the bright lights are upon him, so everyone’s the blame for this consistent ineptitude!  Also, ban me if you”ll choose, but as much as I love the guy, Ohtani is a distraction. He’s an entertaining circus show within a mediocre, poorly run circus. 

Damn it. Did the nurse forget to give you your meds again?

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

12 minutes ago, ZachFregosi said:

At least one of the two “best players in the history of the game” rarely shows up when the bright lights are upon him, so everyone’s the blame for this consistent ineptitude!  Also, ban me if you”ll choose, but as much as I love the guy, Ohtani is a distraction. He’s an entertaining circus show within a mediocre, poorly run circus. 

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

10 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Last night someone should have told Silseth he would be pitching today.

They need to tell him he'll be pitching six days from now.

17 minutes ago, ZachFregosi said:

Instead of banning you, which will ultimately probably happen, how bout we laugh at your horrendous takes. 

16 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Credit where it's due.

@Stradling made a joke in another thread this weekend where he imagined a guy named ranger oracle calling Chris Young "Chris old", and I forget to give it a like I think.

Yea, I’ll admit, when you didn’t like the post I was deeply saddened. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Instead of banning you, which will ultimately probably happen, how bout we laugh at your horrendous takes. 

I'd rather make fun of them

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

This may come as a surprise to many of you, but this would be my preference.