• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Walsh has completed treatment, starting rehab assignment this Friday with Salt Lake

1 minute ago, REDneck said:

I'm late to the game as far as his issues being Covid related.

Was he infected or vaccinated or both?

No I'm not trying to be political.

It has to really suck not to be able to do the most basic of things like putting one foot in front of the other and when you do you run into a wall.

Regardless of the cause of his infliction, I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery.

We all clown a lot about player injuries....this is legit!

Haven't seen anything that mentioned his vax status.  The article I posted mentioned that he got Covid three separate times. 

12 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Haven't seen anything that mentioned his vax status.  The article I posted mentioned that he got Covid three separate times. 

I read as fast as I could before I hit the paywall.

Didn't get to the Covid part. (Someone's joke incoming)

I guess I need to subscribe to the Athletic to stay out of the dark around here.

Just now, REDneck said:

I read as fast as I could before I hit the paywall.

Didn't get to the Covid part. (Someone's joke incoming)

I guess I need to subscribe to the Athletic to stay out of the dark around here.

To be clear, it's not definitive that his issues are related to having Covid multiple times.  It's speculation from Walsh and his doctors since there hasn't been any other clear finding regarding what's causing it.

• jsnpritchett changed the title to Walsh has completed treatment, starting rehab assignment this Friday with Salt Lake