• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anthony Rendon day to day with shoulder soreness

mmc

Honestly f**k this guy.

Get his ass out there and have him play or get him off the goddamn team. Maybe he got so butthurt about that A'th fan calling him a bitch because he knows he is and nobody else is willing to tell it to his face.

I can't remember the last time we had a player that was this much of a pu**y.

2 hours ago, Michifan said:

In all fairness, my shoulder would be a bit sore from being hit by a 97 mph fastball too. 

You still get out there and play if you're a "bit" sore.

This dude has lost the benefit of the doubt.

6 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Honestly f**k this guy.

Get his ass out there and have him play or get him off the goddamn team. Maybe he got so butthurt about that A'th fan calling him a bitch because he knows he is and nobody else is willing to tell it to his face.

I can't remember the last time we had a player that was this much of a pu**y.

My favorite part of reading this post of yours is remembering that you once said you’d be a major leaguer but you didn’t try hard enough and didn’t think it was worth it. Carry on. 

28 minutes ago, Stradling said:

My favorite part of reading this post of yours is remembering that you once said you’d be a major leaguer but you didn’t try hard enough and didn’t think it was worth it. Carry on. 

lol 

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

I would tell this guy to take a hard look in the mirror right now, but I don’t want him to miss more games from the possible resulting blunt macular contusions.

For the record, my post is just joking around.

I have no ill will for Rendon.  He was my favorite NL player and I was ecstatic my favorite NL player landed on the Angels.

I am not bothered by the contract or the money.  I just would like to see him healthy and helping the team win.  I still think he can be a huge part of the team’s success.

Fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Is it though? 

Meh. I’m an optimist. It was knee jerk reaction to missing out on Cole, but was also a position we needed to fill. I was just hoping him as a player and his contract wouldn’t go the way of Pujols and Hamilton. It’s been pretty ugly so far and I was hoping he would take off and get back to his high level this year. But getting into it with fans and costing games to the constant injuries. More of a reactionary “unbelievable” opposed to the literal sense.