• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (4/8/23): Anderson on the mound, Rendon back

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Honestly, I like it. I used to go to the fridge to get a drink, take a #2, come back and there would be commercials still playing. 

No I go to the fridge, take a #1 and come back and it's likely I missed a pitch or two...

The commercial break time has not changed. You may need more fiber in your diet.

10 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Honestly, I like it. I used to go to the fridge to get a drink, take a #2, come back and there would be commercials still playing. 

No I go to the fridge, take a #1 and come back and it's likely I missed a pitch or two...

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The commercial break time has not changed. You may need more fiber in your diet.

We need to set some boundaries in here

1 minute ago, HanfordGuy said:

They lost 7-5 after being up 3-0.

yup i mis-heard the final score... edited my post... still, I'm looking at this box score trying to figure out how you give up zero hits, only commit one error, and allow 7 runs....

I see 7 walks... but damn. a bunch of hit by pitches maybe?

https://www.milb.com/gameday/lookouts-vs-trash-pandas/2023/04/08/720939#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=box,game=720939

7 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Why was Philips and his elite defense not out there in 9th. Did he running out hat for Renfroe or was this his scheduled day off? 

Because Mickey Moniak is batting .172 in the PCL and the Angels weren't sure if they would need him to jump on a plane and pinch hit for him in Albuquerque.

24 minutes ago, Kampy said:

Wayne Randazzo: "The halo will shine brightly tonight!"  is that a nod to the late great Dick Enberg? if so I like Wayne even more

Wayne has been a hell of addition. 

Clearly he is really good at his job. Hopefully he’ll be around for years to come. 

3 minutes ago, Kampy said:

yup i mis-heard the final score... edited my post... still, I'm looking at this box score trying to figure out how you give up zero hits, only commit one error, and allow 7 runs....

I see 7 walks... but damn. a bunch of hit by pitches maybe?

https://www.milb.com/gameday/lookouts-vs-trash-pandas/2023/04/08/720939#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=box,game=720939

Yes. Scroll down to just below the pitching lines and you'll see "HBP." Torres hit 4 guys, including 3 in a row.