• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rockies (3/22/23): Detmers on the mound

22 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Moniak hit .378 with 6 HR in spring last year fyi. He's not a starter, but he's certainly doing more to earn that 4th OF spot than Phillips this spring

Moniak was going to be starting CF for Philly. Was hit on hand in final weekend of spring missed lot of time due to injury. 

1 hour ago, bloodbrother said:

It's honestly just the bullpen that I'm iffy on regarding this roster. Lineup and rotation + rotation depth I like. Just don't know what to expect from the group of arms they have in the pen. Fortunately, it's easier to add pieces to the pen over the course of the year than it is to find quality options for the rotation/lineup

Yeah, the bullpen is suspect at the moment.

For that reason, I could see the first couple of months of the season being rough. Hopefully, by mid-season, they'll find the best group of relievers and find their groove.

They should be able to build a solid bullpen, but it just might take a little while to find it. They'll have to sort through their current relievers, relievers down in AA/AAA, and potentially move some starters to the bullpen.

My favorite thing is Angels 1961's random nonsensical ramblings. 

Punctuation. Is. Your. Friend.

Also, TAKE YOUR TIME, Read your post before clicking reply and maybe we'll understand what you're saying.

And AO, Quijada just got back from the WBC, where he had a good tournament. He is out of options and is no longer the only viable Lefty, with Moore and Loup (and maybe Davidson), still, I think he's a lock for the pen.

21 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Also, TAKE YOUR TIME, Read your post before clicking reply and maybe we'll understand what you're saying.

And AO, Quijada just got back from the WBC, where he had a good tournament. He is out of options and is no longer the only viable Lefty, with Moore and Loup (and maybe Davidson), still, I think he's a lock for the pen.

Quijada is not a lock.

1 hour ago, Hubs said:

Quijada had a good WBC? 11.57 ERA 300 BA against him with whip of 2.14. He is a lock, oh wait you were the one who wanted to get rid of Rengifo. Numbers are not your friend. 

1 hour ago, Hubs said:

Look at the numbers before you make STUPID comments.