• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2023 MLB Season Thread

m0nkey

7 hours ago, m0nkey said:

O’Hoppe’s average hasn’t gone down in that same span. 

Trade won again

Marsh is 0 for 2 with two K's so far today.

We win the trade!

Today I learned 29 year old and former platinum glove winner Byron Buxton is the twins' full time DH.  I know he's only played 100 games once before, he's only missed 3 games so far this year, and they brought in Michael Taylor who's good in CF himself, but seems like they're losing a lot of his potential value just having him hit.

Whatever works I guess

3 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Today I learned 29 year old and former platinum glove winner Byron Buxton is the twins' full time DH.  I know he's only played 100 games once before, he's only missed 3 games so far this year, and they brought in Michael Taylor who's good in CF himself, but seems like they're losing a lot of his potential value just having him hit.

Whatever works I guess

I don't think the DH thing is permanent... it's due to his most recent injuries.  At least, I think that's the case. 

Yankee fan boys are butthurt about getting beat by the Ray's and landing in last place with a $200 million dollar roster. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tampa-bay-radio-host-calls-out-new-york-broadcaster-who-said-rays-historic-start-is-suspicious.amp

Evan Roberts, an afternoon drive host on WFAN, said there is "something suspicious" about their historic start.

His co-host, Craig Carton, added that they are "probably cheating," a leap that Roberts wouldn't say with his own words, but he insinuated he believed that was the case.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

His co-host, Craig Carton, added that they are "probably cheating," a leap that Roberts wouldn't say with his own words, but he insinuated he believed that was the case.

I don’t believe that.  As usual Tampa has a solid team that plays good baseball.  They had a super weak schedule to start the year and won the games they should.  Mix in some luck and there you go.

Good team with good fundamentals, plus pitching.