• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

No mo' DOMA.

Remember the drunk who fell out of a window and sued...or the jackass who sued because he didn't get a free gift on Mother's Day.....look, as awesome as allowing gay marriage is, it won't solve all of our problems...people will still file dumb lawsuits.

No doubt, but a lawsuit like this wouldn't merely be frivolous. It would be directed at changing church standards to accept social policies that go against doctrine and biblical precepts. It's a slippery slope issue and has the potential to cause a lot of problems, especially if there is any kind of legal mandate requiring churches to perform gay marriages against their beliefs. From there it can easily get into the separation of church and state argument.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
On 6/26/2013 at 7:25 PM, floplag said:

aside from that this is no shock to anyone as it is clearly a violation of rights to shove the conservative views of the religious right down the throats of others.... personally i think the religious right should STFU til they stop molesting young boys.. might carry some weight then

I agree 100%.

4 minutes ago, floplag said:

We have officially reached the necro 11 year old threads phase of this board...
Which is also why i no longer read it, lol 

Do you still agree with what you said? Because what you said was very true.

On 6/27/2013 at 8:57 AM, Futch Winkleman said:

So, does this mean we'll see an increase in earthquakes and hurricanes now?

The number of major hurricanes in the Atlantic basin has increased since the 2000s, with an average of 3–4 occurring each year compared to 1.6 in the 1970s and 1980s. The probability of a hurricane reaching Category 3 or higher has also increased globally by about 8% per decade, and by 49% per decade in the North Atlantic.

According to NBC News, the number of "great" earthquakes, which are those with magnitudes greater than 7.5, has nearly tripled in the last decade. This is a 265% increase from the average rate of the previous century, when there were 71 great earthquakes. 

So, yes, gay marriage has sparked the beginning of the apocalypse. 

giphy.webp

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

The number of major hurricanes in the Atlantic basin has increased since the 2000s, with an average of 3–4 occurring each year compared to 1.6 in the 1970s and 1980s. The probability of a hurricane reaching Category 3 or higher has also increased globally by about 8% per decade, and by 49% per decade in the North Atlantic.

According to NBC News, the number of "great" earthquakes, which are those with magnitudes greater than 7.5, has nearly tripled in the last decade. This is a 265% increase from the average rate of the previous century, when there were 71 great earthquakes. 

So, yes, gay marriage has sparked the beginning of the apocalypse. 

giphy.webp

It’s funny how the science is so far behind the Bible. 2000 years bc and the best science has is big bang , climate change, and evolution. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I just feel bad for all the poor churches that have been sued for refusing to marry a same-sex couple. It was inevitable.

I feel bad for all the gays that think they’re actually married. Someday they’ll understand who issues the only marriage license that counts. 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I feel bad for all the gays that think they’re actually married. Someday they’ll understand who issues the only marriage license that counts. 

I'll put it this way. We'll see a lot of rainbows in heaven, but zero Confederate flags or MAGA hats.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'll put it this way. We'll see a lot of rainbows in heaven, but zero Confederate flags or MAGA hats.

If you find yourself surrounded by gays , you ended up at the wrong place. What you fail to acknowledge is all these people to include secular Trumpers are or were democrats. 
No doubt a lot of self righteous church goers ain’t going to heaven. I trust you you are but your willingness to compromise Biblical truths isn’t going unnoticed by your kids. Aw is full of luke  warm parents who ended up with rainbows instead of grandchildren.