• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Thoughts on Trevor Bauer?

8 hours ago, cals said:

Would you do it if you were totally without fault?  If you were the victim of an extortion plot?

In almost every conflict I've found myself in I'm never 100% without fault.  There is always something I could have done better. 

At minimal Bauer choose to participate in violent kinky stuff with someone he didn't know.  He chose to put himself into a risky situation and allow himself to be exhorted.  

And yes in this situation Bauer could have moved on already if he gave a broad sense of ownership. 

@Chuckster70 this is one of those polls, that I am not sure I would have sent out to the twitterverse.  It was always going to be controversial and in my opinion we don’t need that kind of attention.  I think the ignorance on both sides of this, especially on twitter, lends itself to giving AW a bad look.    

11 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

In almost every conflict I've found myself in I'm never 100% without fault.  There is always something I could have done better. 

At minimal Bauer choose to participate in violent kinky stuff with someone he didn't know.  He chose to put himself into a risky situation and allow himself to be exhorted.  

And yes in this situation Bauer could have moved on already if he gave a broad sense of ownership. 

Your tone is the same as saying “she was dressed slutty, she was asking to be raped”.  Bauer is an idiot and was victimized by a criminal.  Being stupid is not a crime.  Victimizing a stupid person is.

26 minutes ago, Stradling said:

@Chuckster70 this is one of those polls, that I am not sure I would have sent out to the twitterverse.  It was always going to be controversial and in my opinion we don’t need that kind of attention.  I think the ignorance on both sides of this, especially on twitter, lends itself to giving AW a bad look.    

Social media is just rife with people chasing "likes" and online "clout".  For every person who actually has strong negative feeling about Bauer there are dozens others who will say/do whatever to get their dopamine fix.  I mean the same guy who was fine with Domingo German returning to the Yankees so long as he apologized to his teammates is pretending it would be an act of desperation for the Angels to sign him.

I voted no because its a PR nightmare, I cant stand the guy, and I 100% think he was using substances to pitch better..  The fact that there are two other women who have previously had some similar story just ads to it.... but unless MLB has some rule against kink, the truth is anyone calling me out for letting my personal feelings about him impact my position would be right.

The people saying that at 720K they have nothing to lose or arguing he could be of help aren't wrong...  Ditto the ppl pointing out that he's not been charged with anything.  Most would likely agree he's an ass, but they aren't wrong about the baseball side of it.

23 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

His mistake was hooking up with the wrong woman. He's better off finding a freaky chick that likes that stuff and then marry her. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

His mistake was hooking up with the wrong woman. He's better off finding a freaky chick that likes that stuff and then marry her. 

If you could nail a bunch of hot women or one hot woman that gets half your shit if things don’t work out, which would you choose?

11 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

And who gives a shit, anyway? Only someone who's woefully inadequate and has serious self-image issues. 

Does your platonic female best friend boost your self-esteem?  Maybe I should get one too.