• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Worst Movie or Show

On 12/7/2022 at 7:25 PM, JAHV76 said:

The Abbys. It started off good but ended with crappy special effects. Almost like they ran out of money towards the end.

22 hours ago, Torridd said:

I remember hating the ending.

A new version of it is coming out soon:

https://screencrush.com/james-cameron-announces-the-abyss-theatrical-re-release/

13 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

It’s not that hard hitting reality shit you work on. 

Our writers aren't WGA. But they do have to sift through about 3,000 hours of dialogue to write the synopsis and script for 9 episodes. It is a lot harder than anyone understands to create an entire show without a script, only events and gatherings using the dialogue of everyday people to drive a plot.

And yet they aren't eligible for WGA membership while a promo writer for CBS that puts out a script for a :20, :15, and :10 spot is. That was how I got in. I should have stayed in, they had better benefits and retirement plan than IATSE. 

• 6 months later...

Ah, let me tell you about this one movie I watched. It was hyped up by everyone, so I thought it would be a must-see. But oh boy, was I wrong! From the confusing plot to the wooden acting, it felt like an eternity sitting through it. I kept checking the time, wishing I could be doing literally anything else. It was a total letdown, and I vowed never to trust movie reviews blindly again.

On a brighter note, if you're searching for better entertainment options, I recently stumbled upon a guide on how to watch hulu. It's been a game-changer for finding quality shows and movies.

19 minutes ago, Vasquezz said:

Ah, let me tell you about this one movie I watched. It was hyped up by everyone, so I thought it would be a must-see. But oh boy, was I wrong!

Do tell  😎

8 hours ago, Vasquezz said:

Ah, let me tell you about this one movie I watched. It was hyped up by everyone, so I thought it would be a must-see. But oh boy, was I wrong!

Yeah, that one was really bad.

10 hours ago, Vasquezz said:

i thought they were goners when they flew to ireland.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

You're thinking of the sequel.

oy, of course. what was i thinking?

the turning point in the original was obviously when they sold the horse and decided to walk the rest of the way. 

4 hours ago, Tank said:

oy, of course. what was i thinking?

the turning point in the original was obviously when they sold the horse and decided to walk the rest of the way. 

You wanna use the spoiler tag next time? Sheesh

On 5/20/2024 at 4:05 AM, Vasquezz said:

I agree, The Blair Witch Project was terrible. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2024 at 6:23 PM, Slegnaac said:

I agree, The Blair Witch Project was terrible. 

They made a sequel to Blair Witch. I never watched either, but betting the second one was worse!

46 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon. Hopefully there are no more spinoffs.

Fortunately, there is going to be a spin-off from Young Sheldon - “Georgie and Mandy’s First Marriage.”

4 hours ago, T.G. said:

Fortunately, there is going to be a spin-off from Young Sheldon - “Georgie and Mandy’s First Marriage.”

I have seen advertisements for that show. It looks incredibly stupid.

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

Very few smart comedy shows last longer than 2-3 seasons.

Like Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon?