• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 World Series Championship Thread: Phillies vs. Astros

Chuck

4 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

Verlander  is on the edge, but wriggles out of trouble. Veteran savvy, but how long can he go? Phillies can't capitalize yet, but the real story is how long can Thor hold off Houston? .

This is huge for both of them.  I’m sure they’re pumped.

6 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

Verlander  is on the edge, but wriggles out of trouble. Veteran savvy, but how long can he go? Phillies can't capitalize yet, but the real story is how long can Thor hold off Houston? .

Both pitchers look pretty hittable right now, even with a 1-1 score. I wouldn't expect the Phils or asses bats to stay quiet much longer the 2nd time through the order. Phils really needed to take advantage with the bases loaded last inning.

I will be surprised if both starters make it to the 5th.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

If people keep shitting on your posts, you just may be doing something wrong. 

I wouldn't qualify disagreeing with your douchebag opinions as doing something wrong. 

Apologies for not following the "status quo" around here.

You guys need someone to pick on, I get it, that's what you do. If it wasn't me, it'd be someone else. I really don't give a shit. 

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I wouldn't qualify disagreeing with your douchebag opinions as doing something wrong. 

Apologies for not following the "status quo" around here.

You guys need someone to pick on, I get it, that's what you do. If it wasn't me, it'd be someone else. I really don't give a shit. 

The doing something wrong isn't about you disagreeing with my opinion. It's about you constantly posting stupid shit. For example, " Harper sucks". 

Stop playing the victim.