• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 World Series Championship Thread: Phillies vs. Astros

Chuck

6 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Nope, not even close.  The character wasn't and the actress is from New Mexico.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5988570/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

"On her mother's side, granddaughter of actor and singer Tony Travis, and great-granddaughter of S. Mark Taper, of the Mark Taper Forum.

Chiara's father Frederic was born in Leuven, Belgium, with both Flemish and Walloon roots, and was a great-nephew of industrialist Édouard Empain. Chiara's mother, who is American, is of Russian Jewish and Polish Jewish descent."

Damnit!

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Moniak didn't hit very well in the minors so I hope you are not pinning your hopes to him contributing next season. 

As a starter? Fuck no. But there's potential there to be a 4th outfielder. Plus he hits lefty. 

We need as much depth as we can get. He might end up being a turd but he showed (very brief) flashes of decency. 

We need an outfielder who can play every day but Moniak should get at bats. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

As a starter? Fuck no. But there's potential there to be a 4th outfielder. Plus he hits lefty. 

We need as much depth as we can get. He might end up being a turd but he showed (very brief) flashes of decency. 

We need an outfielder who can play every day but Moniak should get at bats. 

He should get at bat's in AAA until he can show he isn't another zero in the majors. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

He should get at bat's in AAA until he can show he isn't another zero in the majors. 

I mean, maybe? It's gonna be between Adell and Moniak. At least I hope. If one of them starts and the other is the 4th outfielder then we are not in an ideal position IMHO.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean, maybe? It's gonna be between Adell and Moniak. At least I hope. If one of them starts and the other is the 4th outfielder then we are not in an ideal position IMHO.

Probably my biggest priority this off season is for that not to happen.  

I can live with Walsh at 1b and some combo of Fletch, Rengifo and Soto at our MIFers.  A platoon/competition between Moniak and Adell would be a big time failure.