• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Well if that ain't the most stupid tweet I've read this month in the year of our lord 2022 I don't know what is. 

It's stupid in that he's only writing it because the Dodgers are in danger of being eliminated, but there's nothing wrong with questioning a playoff format that allows a team that won 111 games to be eliminated in the first round by a team that won 89 games in the same division

The baseball postseason used to be different than other sports. It no longer is. I don't like it. (Though I admit that after many conversations over the years, I believe I possess the minority opinion.)

21 minutes ago, Justin said:

It's stupid in that he's only writing it because the Dodgers are in danger of being eliminated, but there's nothing wrong with questioning a playoff format that allows a team that won 111 games to be eliminated in the first round by a team that won 89 games in the same division

The baseball postseason used to be different than other sports. It no longer is. I don't like it. (Though I admit that after many conversations over the years, I believe I possess the minority opinion.)

Most casual fans don’t recognize the general coin flip nature of most post season series.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

How did you know it was football?

That's a stupid question.  I don't watch hockey, but I know who Wayne Gretzky is.  I don't watch basketball, but I know who Dennis Rodman is. Etc. Walker is well-known, whether or not you follow football--especially these days, since he's constantly in the news (unfortunately).