• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

10 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Andrew Heaney, tip-toeing around adversity for the Dodgers.  0 runs.

Unlike what he used to do for the Angels  where he’d crumble.

That changed quickly.  Agree he was lucky in the 3rd, then first batter in the 4th homers.  

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If it weren't for the Mariners every Division Series would be interesting and unpredictable.

I think you mean if it weren't for the Astros.

They are easily the best AL team and have been all year long. The Yankees were pretty carried by a monster season from Judge. The Astros are just fucking well rounded. 

The Mariners have been in both games and they've been competitive games. Would I have liked different outcomes? Of course. But that's baseball.

I don't see Cleveland or NY giving the Astros much of a problem.

22 minutes ago, Ender said:

They are easily the best AL team and have been all year long. The Yankees were pretty carried by a monster season from Judge. The Astros are just fucking well rounded. 

The Mariners have been in both games and they've been competitive games. Would I have liked different outcomes? Of course. But that's baseball.

they are the heavy favorites for sure.

gross elvira mistress of the dark GIF

9 hours ago, Ender said:

I know games aren’t decided by just one at bat but crazy to think that if two Yordan plate appearances go differently, mariners are up 2-0. 

I hope the Mariners get at least the second home playoff game.