• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

Yanqui fans have been bitching that the team hasn't been getting any "rest" since all that is going on, with the rainout, then the flight straight to Houston w/o getting a chance to honestly celebrate!!

I guess they'll get some "rest" on the flight back to New York! 😝

Heh!~

Go Padres!

https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/yankees-vs-astros-game-2-alcs/qSjnTDnUD6R4/

"More on the Jose Altuve fan situation

More on the Jose Altuve fan situation

Jose Altuve saw a fan running directly toward him. It would have been an unnerving situation for anyone. Security was a furlong behind him. That fan was going to reach his intended destination. And his intent was reaching Altuve.

“I saw he was wearing an Astros jersey, and I was like, 'OK, I’m fine,’” Altuve said. “And then he came and hugged and me and he said something like, ‘We better win today because I spent all my money on the ticket.’”

The fan also attempted to take a selfie with his phone. Altuve was ready to oblige. But security came and broke up the fun. Albeit, probably a little later than they could have. The first security guard that got to him didn’t do much to separate the superstar from the intruder.

As the fan was whisked away, he continued to yell.

“He kept saying we need to win today,” Altuve recalled. “I said we will."

• Chuck pinned this topic
11 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/yankees-vs-astros-game-2-alcs/qSjnTDnUD6R4/

"More on the Jose Altuve fan situation

More on the Jose Altuve fan situation

Jose Altuve saw a fan running directly toward him. It would have been an unnerving situation for anyone. Security was a furlong behind him. That fan was going to reach his intended destination. And his intent was reaching Altuve.

“I saw he was wearing an Astros jersey, and I was like, 'OK, I’m fine,’” Altuve said. “And then he came and hugged and me and he said something like, ‘We better win today because I spent all my money on the ticket.’”

The fan also attempted to take a selfie with his phone. Altuve was ready to oblige. But security came and broke up the fun. Albeit, probably a little later than they could have. The first security guard that got to him didn’t do much to separate the superstar from the intruder.

As the fan was whisked away, he continued to yell.

“He kept saying we need to win today,” Altuve recalled. “I said we will."