• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

1 hour ago, failos said:

Vogelbach is the fattest player I’ve ever seen

Pretty sure Benjie Molina was fatter and slower. You could see his gut bounce when he ran around the bases.

Stupid fucking Mets. Let's hope these series winners can do some damage. I don't think they will, but we'll see. 

It just sucks that 7 of the 8 teams left to win are teams I hate. Mariners, stankees, doyers and asstros for obvious reasons.  Padres cause screw Machado, Indians cause screw Ramirez, Phillies cause screw that cocksucker Harper cause he sucks so many cocks.

I guess I can root for the Braves again, but I don't think they're gonna make it far. My money is on doyers asstros world series and I don't want to watch any of those teams win a ring.

9 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Pretty sure Benjie Molina was fatter and slower. You could see his gut bounce when he ran around the bases.

Stupid fucking Mets. Let's hope these series winners can do some damage. I don't think they will, but we'll see. 

It just sucks that 7 of the 8 teams left to win are teams I hate. Mariners, stankees, doyers and asstros for obvious reasons.  Padres cause screw Machado, Indians cause screw Ramirez, Phillies cause screw that cocksucker Harper cause he sucks so many cocks.

I guess I can root for the Braves again, but I don't think they're gonna make it far. My money is on doyers asstros world series and I don't want to watch any of those teams win a ring.

I don’t know man, Vogelbach is 270. He just looks way fatter.

41 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Slow down Kotchman this isn’t a drive through.

40 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

That might be the first time I've ever seen anyone say they don't like Jose Ramirez.  Who's ever cared about a Cleveland Indian/Guardian?

Also a grown man calling teams the stankees and asstros is just like calling another grown man Thor.  

Slugger has a sickness. I think I know why he doesn’t like Ramirez.
Probably the same reason he doesn’t like Adell.

Which is the same reason he doesn’t like California or New York.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

Apologies if this was already covered, but why were all three games of the Padres series played in NY?

New playoff format.  The #3 and #4 seeds host a best of 3 game series in their home parks against the #6 and #5 seeds.

2 hours ago, m0nkey said:

That might be the first time I've ever seen anyone say they don't like Jose Ramirez.  Who's ever cared about a Cleveland Indian/Guardian?

Also a grown man calling teams the stankees and asstros is just like calling another grown man Thor.  

generally i'd agree, but i'm gonna have to go with asstros on this one. literal scum bag cheaters must be acknowledged without exception. the greater good must be served.

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Fatter and SLOWER than 281 MILLION Albert????????

ROTFLOMFL!!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, daygloman said:

ROTFLOMFL!!!!!!!

Not sure why you're laughing. Both those guys were Angels. 

4 hours ago, failos said:

Slugger has a sickness. I think I know why he doesn’t like Ramirez.
Probably the same reason he doesn’t like Adell.

Which is the same reason he doesn’t like California or New York.

Ramirez is the shit. Dude slugs. Dude performs. I hate his ugly dip scoul, but I'd rather have him win than the Yanks, Stros or Doyers.

I don't like Adell because he sucks. Adell does not belong on a MLB team that wants to win.

Adell can't catch a baseball at a hard angle. We all know it. We can't depend on him throw a baseball accurately. We all know it. He can't hit a baseball that's thrown right down the pipe. He will whiff. We all know it.

But for some reason he gets a pass around here.

Why?

And somehow I'm the jerk that wants to call him out.

For some reason people around here want to act like Adell is the next dude because he's "young" and "athletic" meanwhile he has wasted at bats, wasted easy outs, and cost us games with his outfield baffoonery.

2 hours ago, daygloman said:

ROTFLOMFL!!!!!!!

I don't get it. Benjie hit doubles and came in clutch, being paid much much less. 

Pujols on this team was a joke.

7 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Haha. Grown man. That’s funny.