• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I would be fine with Pujols not fulfilling his contract with the Halos.

Strad you are completely wrong. I never said that. Go back to flipping burgers, even though you prolly suck at that too.

This is stupid. Who takes priority there Strad? Center field. Neither of them was close to the ball and I think no matter what they did if the ball dropped 3 runs were scoring. Those Mariners were off to the races as soon as the ball was hit.

But jesus christ can these guys ever learn to call the ball instead of running into eachother?

I mean it's basic fundamentals, it's why I don't really feel bad for them when this happens, it's like driving into an intersection without looking both ways...eventually diasaster will strike.

Ok slugger.  

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

All anyone does around here is post personal insults and you want to single me out?

Unreal.

Nobody was hurling personal insults until you posted this: 

5 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Strad you are completely wrong. I never said that. Go back to flipping burgers, even though you prolly suck at that too.

Sorry, but you're not going to be allowed to play victim hete. 

15 minutes ago, Revad said:

2-0

Padres in the bottom of the second.  Nice hustle by Musgrove to get the second out.

If the Padres win I am 0-4 with teams I wanted to make it to the next round. Not neccesarilly because I wanted them to win, but because I thought they'd be best competition against the stankees/doyers/asstros. I don't think the teams that have made it so far will be able to maintain their success against those juggernauts.

At this point I can only root for the Braves, maybe the Indians. I hope the Mets win because I can't root for Machado.