• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (9/3/22) Astros @ Angels - Aguilar in LF

mmc

I don't know why I do this to myself. I know this season is a lost cause but my god, the angels have had two chances to win in extra innings and just don't know how to even play Little League baseball. Oh and F Trout. I'm sick of him sucking. Dude is clearly not 100%. Just bench him the rest of the year so he is healthy for next year. He looks like a shell of himself out there. He didn't even try to bunt. We just need one freaking run. Pathetic.

3 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

the angels have had two chances to win in extra innings and just don't know how to even play Little League baseball.

Honestly, if you've watched this season, tonight is an exact template of why the Angels have they record they have, and why they have another losing season, and why they won't make the playoffs for whatever year in a row. 

I have a tutor for a class I'm taking, dude is Muslim, but he's brilliant for what I'm learning. He lives in Houston, and when I was screensharing and googling something he saw "AngelsWin" and "AngelsBaseball" and said "so...you're an Angel fan huh?" He said baseball is not his thing, but was able to pretty much quote without hesitation how much the Angels have sucked and repeated what I said above word for word. He can't believe how much they suck with some of the best players in the game.