• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Sam Blum interview with Jeremy Reed

mmc

In his defense, his ball.of clay so to speak has been a ball of crap.

Ohtanis last 2 weeks have been MVP candidate. I doubt that has anything to do with Reed. Neither has Trouts emergence.

I couldn't pick Reed out of a lineup. So I don't care if he stays or goes. But I doubt we could trade off our current roster and they would replace many guys on other teams.

The one area I do wonder about is the front office. Not just rosters. But I wonder if it's pitcher scouting and approach? (Which still could be Reeds fault). But it's weird to me some of these guys who get like 2 hits a week, and one is a home run. Almost like they're being told to swing for the fences.

I really wonder how much the "launch angle" thing has affected guys.

Every morning at the gym I'm stuck watching Dodger highlights. I'm sure I'm missing a ton (I don't sit and watch, just randomly glance at it). But I don't see a ton of home runs in their highlights. But lots of base hits. And they always seem to come with runners on

(Then again, it is the highlights)

4 hours ago, Trendon said:

A lot of evasion from answering the question from Reed here.

I don’t know why he pivots to talking about Adell’s defense and baserunning when he’s the HITTING coach and the question is about Adell’s offensive struggles.

I didn't really see it as him pivoting, he had addressed his swing and miss issues, the need for him to shorten up his swing and how he thought he has been having better at bats.  I thought the comment about the defense and baserunning was in the context of him working on becoming an everyday player and there being a lot of different things to work on.

1 hour ago, Trendon said:

Did Reed giveaway the fact that Jared Walsh is having surgery?

“With him getting the procedure done, it’s going to help him be back to 100 percent. And we’ll see the Walsh that we saw last year”

See, that I did read exactly how you did.  Not sure there is any other way to read that one.