• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Yankees @ Angels (8/30/22): Mayers on the mound, no Adell

5 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Judge is a freak.  He’s a massive dude, a man amongst boys.  I saw him up close yesterday and he is a freaking beast.

I thought Frank Thomas used to be like that, but Judge makes Frank Thomas look like he’s been on a hunger strike.

Bennetendi looks like his kid standing next to him out there. 

33 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

And Nevin tells everyone "we don't care about winning" by PHing Duffy with 2 outs in the 9th...

I'm sure alot of guys on here would agree with you that Nevin cost us the game right there. 

Some guys may wonder why you put up the white flag 20 minutes before you blamed Nevin for costing us the game with 2 outs in the 9th.

3 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

I'm sure alot of guys on here would agree with you that Nevin cost us the game right there. 

Some guys may wonder why you put up the white flag 20 minutes before you blamed Nevin for costing us the game with 2 outs in the 9th.

To be honest @Swordsman78, it was I who put up the white flag after Nevin pulled Mayers after the 4th.  

I’ll own that, and I rightfully admitted he pitched great tonight.  No need to jump CaliAngels shit, when it was me I believe.

At least I think so.

8 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

To be honest @Swordsman78, it was I who put up the white flag after Nevin pulled Mayers after the 4th.  

I’ll own that, and I rightfully admitted he pitched great tonight.  No need to jump CaliAngels shit, when it was me I believe.

At least I think so.

That's what he does. It doesn't matter the taget, he seems to be arroused by calling people out. It's best to chose the ignore option until he learns some basic social skills.