• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Yankees @ Angels (8/30/22): Mayers on the mound, no Adell

1 minute ago, Revad said:

Mayers could really use a good outing here.  He’s getting an opportunity but there’s plenty of alternatives on the way so he best get it done.

Yep.  Pretty much a make-or-break year for him.  He's getting $2.125M this year and is eligible for arbitration. With so many other cheaper options in the system now at this point that could probably put up similar or better numbers for the minimum salary, he's on thin ice unless he has a few more outings like his last one.

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

Gave my tickets to my son and his family tonight.  My grandson loves Angels stadium and especially Dippin Dots.  

41F96875-C8B9-4207-865E-39AB4519FA4B.jpeg

See this is what I'm talking about when I hear people talk about a new stadium. I LOVE Angels Stadium. Do some revamps, but keep it. It just feels like a ballpark, and it's just so nice to go back to a place that feels like home. 

BTW you always post ADORABLE pics (in all seriousness they are great). 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

See this is what I'm talking about when I hear people talk about a new stadium. I LOVE Angels Stadium. Do some revamps, but keep it. It just feels like a ballpark, and it's just so nice to go back to a place that feels like home. 

BTW you always post ADORABLE pics (in all seriousness they are great). 

Thanks @CaliAngel.  It’s been a family fun outing for us for 20 years.  Now my son and daughter get to bring their kids to the games.  Great times