• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Moreno Family Exploring Sale of the Los Angeles Angels

axalar

1 hour ago, eligrba said:

I am not clear whether Moreno is actually selling or exploring his options.  Am I missing something?  There is nothing suggesting that anything is happening. 

The whole thing is purposely ambiguous. I’m pretty sure there’s already a buyer lined up. Just need MLB, and the owners to approve the new owner.

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Pictures rich guy pulling out pen, clicking it open, saying "where do I sign?"

Sees bottom of the lineup.... clicks pen closed.... does the courtesy "do you have a card? Let me talk it over with my wife."

That's when I say: " When she decides, have her give me a call. "

1 hour ago, eligrba said:

I am not clear whether Moreno is actually selling or exploring his options.  Am I missing something?  There is nothing suggesting that anything is happening. 

this should remove ambiguity from the rest of the stuff you've seen. does this sound like anything other than selling?

4y932rv0aij91.png

24 minutes ago, failos said:

The whole thing is purposely ambiguous. I’m pretty sure there’s already a buyer lined up. Just need MLB, and the owners to approve the new owner.

Why would they be purposely ambiguous?

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

There’s no reason Arte can’t negotiate the sale prior to it becoming public or at the very least gauge interest. I have no idea if he did but it’s certainly legal. 

All public indications are that he didn’t.

Of course, the info DiGiovanna got could be wrong. But it seems like we would’ve heard rumors about it if Arte did have a buyer already lines up, and we haven’t.

arte dipping to enjoy 2-3 billion in the bank for the rest of his life without having to deal with angry tweets reeing about how he wont spend or why minor leaguers have to suffer taco bell. must be nice.

also i don't think digiovanna knows shit. he's probably the furthest of all the reporters associated with the angels to have any kind of contact that's close to arte.

3 hours ago, failos said:

What if Arte sells the team to the shittiest buyer to salvage his own legacy as owner. Fans will start longing for the days when Arte was owner, and turn their rage at the new Nero-esque owner.

I could be wrong, but im guessing he'll sell to the highest bidder, enjoy the rest of his life and his kids great grandkids will be in good shape.