• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Are we Angels Extremists/Radicals?

notherhalo

If the Halos are 2nd in attendance in the AL, most people must be happy (or happy enough to watch) and presumably Ohtani/Trout are the draw, regardless of the score and standings

Most of us, who want to see them gone, must be a minority in comparison to the sea of people who patronize

Does that make us extremists? 

Trade Ohtani!  Angels Akbar

2 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

If the Halos are 2nd in attendance in the AL, most people must be happy (or happy enough to watch) and presumably Ohtani/Trout are the draw, regardless of the score and standings

Most of us, who want to see them gone, must be a minority in comparison to the sea of people who patronize

Does that make us extremists? 

Trade Ohtani!  Angels Akbar

Where do you want them to go?

17 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I thought you were having it in Kstan?

By the way, how are your people in Ukraine?

better, still not good

curfew in effect, power outage issues happen

Most of the girls left for Europe and surprisingly most came back

I hear air raid sirens on calls with my team, they say dark things like "theres nowhere for me to go, if it happens than it was my time"

A lot of them are quite shaken, one got drafted.  They really really love Americans now, more than ever because of the support we are giving them.  The lend-lease thing was a promise that took forever to come across (and they suffered a lot in waiting) but now have something.   

Ukrainians are the best at television and making a spectacle, of all the CIS countries, so I think they are at least effective in making a display to the world of their position.   Some of the employees are hopeful, others think the prospects of coming out of this thing are grim.

I think I’ve pointed this out before. 

I have about 44k Twitter followers and the Angels official account has over 1M. So to me that means a very large number of the Angels “customers” are just interested in when the next fireworks night is and what bobbleheads are coming up and not so much who is making the spot start on Wednesday or why Andrew Velazquez is playing or which pitchers they’ll target in FA, etc.

2 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

better, still not good

curfew in effect, power outage issues happen

Most of the girls left for Europe and surprisingly most came back

I hear air raid sirens on calls with my team, they say dark things like "theres nowhere for me to go, if it happens than it was my time"

A lot of them are quite shaken, one got drafted.  They really really love Americans now, more than ever because of the support we are giving them.  The lend-lease thing was a promise that took forever to come across (and they suffered a lot in waiting) but now have something.   

Ukrainians are the best at television and making a spectacle, of all the CIS countries, so I think they are at least effective in making a display to the world of their position.   Some of the employees are hopeful, others think the prospects of coming out of this thing are grim.

Oddly enough, for the first time ever, last night my phone gave me a Google photos "flashback" of placed ID checked in on GPS. Not intentionally, just when I had wifi, and it was 3 years ago this week.

Didn't know what it was so I opened it. And it was Ukraine, with Google images pics of random places I had used Hotspots at.

And was looking at these pictures, wondering if they're still there or not.

30 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I think I’ve pointed this out before. 

I have about 44k Twitter followers and the Angels official account has over 1M. So to me that means a very large number of the Angels “customers” are just interested in when the next fireworks night is and what bobbleheads are coming up and not so much who is making the spot start on Wednesday or why Andrew Velazquez is playing or which pitchers they’ll target in FA, etc.

Sounds like you need to make a rally monkey twitter that just posts giveaway days. 5000% increase in followers for sure 

2 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

and it’s those “customers” who let the Angels and Arte Moreno get away with 8 consecutive playoff-less seasons 😒