• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Has Jose Suarez put it all together?

Chuck

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

I just took it as a hint maybe I should have started with those numbers instead of ending with them.

But seriously, people have a vivid memory of him getting his brains beat in and not so good memory of how he's steadily improved over the last couple of seasons.  If he had never been called up everyone would be all geeked and not as suspect regarding his performance.

Side note.  I said a few times during the offseason that Jaime Barria was seemingly taking his job much more seriously.  Every single day he was posting his workout stuff.  if Suarez takes a similar route this winter I think we see him come out of the block better.

Jaime Barria is doing exceptionally well and no one is noticing.  I need to remind myself that both pitchers appeared in the majors before they were truly ready.

53 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t really care much for Suarez.  Definitely a nice effort last night .  

I’m just not that impressed.  He’s young tho and I’m an idiot so who knows. 

I’d have more confidence in him if he was so fat.

I am comforted with the knowledge that his weight is not technically important.

Continue to use him as a starter the rest of the year and if you don’t upgrade going into next year, which they likely won’t upgrade enough to displace him from the rotation, but if they do move him to the pen.  That change up seems to be working though.