• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Angels @ M's Game 2 of doubleheader 8/06/2022 Detmers on the mound Fletcher hitting 7th 7:10 P.M. start

15 minutes ago, cals said:

You’d have to say Detmers is a bright spot headed into 2023, too.  Whatever they did when he got sent down sure seems to have worked.

2 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Just noticed Reid’s got an ERA of like 3.00 and a WHIP under 1.00 (0.98) in his last 15 starts/~80 IP. 

Quietly establishing himself as a pretty solid arm.

FWIW, Keith Law projected him as an ace like 2 years ago.... he's one of the guys we should be quietly excited about I think.

I have no idea if he'll ever be an ace, but I'm hoping he becomes a staple in the rotation in the not too far off future.