• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels select Magneuris Sierra, DFA Jonathan Villar

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Angels select Magneuris Sierra, DFA Jonathan Villar
3 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

Villar was a guy I would have liked to see them target during last off season but he's been terrible at two stops this year.  I was actually kind of hopeful he would turn things around with us.  Oh well.  

Little Rascals Awww GIF

2 hours ago, Docwaukee said:

Villar was a guy I would have liked to see them target during last off season but he's been terrible at two stops this year.  I was actually kind of hopeful he would turn things around with us.  Oh well.  

With all his batting glove prep and all his padding and eye black I think we saw him spend more time getting ready for at bats than actually batting.

Definitely put a lot of effort trying to look like an mlb ballplayer lol.

4 hours ago, Docwaukee said:

Now you can root for Gosselin to turn things around with us?