• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Stop the hat already

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I get a great night's sleep from $5 pillows at Walmart. 

I can't do discount fluffy pillows. 

Sam's club has a great deal on 2 Serta memory foam pillows for $12 so naturally I bought 3 of them. 

I don't own a my pillow I just like the loonies who piss off liberals. 

28 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No shit. It’s so fucking dumb. Us fans are upset about the performance so we bitch about really stupid shit like that stupid shit matters. 

I was more on the get rid of the hat side.

Just now, Tank said:

Players: let’s do something that’s fun and builds good camaraderie!

Fans: cut it out, losers.

Sometimes I question how many of you have ever played sports.

I played sports through High School. We never did any dumb shit like this. 

17 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I’m sure they are…but at what point do they see results from that, assuming that they are working on the things that got them into this mess.

No clue. Could be a year from now, could be a month from now, could be never. Player growth/development is anyone's guess. Look how long it took Kevin Gausman to finally figure things out as a pitcher. Taylor Ward is only now having his best season at age 28. Odds are that a good portion of guys currently on this team just simply aren't good enough at this level regardless of how much they work on their games behind the scenes

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

Players: let’s do something that’s fun and builds good camaraderie!

Fans: cut it out, losers.

Sometimes I question how many of you have ever played sports.

I played sports through College University and we would be embarrassed to celebrate a meaningless home run if we were perennial losers. 

Celebrations have a time and place. Right now the Angels dugout has nothing to celebrate. 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

I played sports through College University and we would be embarrassed to celebrate a meaningless home run if we were perennial losers. 

Celebrations have a time and place. Right now the Angels dugout has nothing to celebrate. 

You should be embarrassed admitting you played for College University.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Hey man I want to apologize. This whole time I’ve called it University College instead of University College.  I am deeply sorry. 

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Hey man I want to apologize. This whole time I’ve called it University College instead of University College.  I am deeply sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ummm...

I admit, I laughed Strad.