• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Stop the hat already

13 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

No. 

The important thing around here is we don't hurt any of the Angels feelings. 

Because that's worked for the past 10+ years. 

Yep you are really fucking dumb. I know this doesn’t add value but it needed to be said. 

7 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

And nobody likes you.

You don't add value and this website would be better without you. 

Start a poll “who would the site be better off without, me or stradling” and I guarantee you you would win. 

Would be the first thing in your life you win?

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

A hat is what finally breaks Angelswin.

Nothing will break Angelswin, this much I know. 

It's not the hat. It could be anything. A rally monkey. Strad's blow up doll. A my pillow.

It's everything the hat represents that is the problem.

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

My opinion would be who gives a shit. There’s zero chance they don’t feel worse about this season than we as fans do.  If they want to try to bring some life to a shitty situation, go for it.  In the big scheme of even baseball things it doesn’t matter. 

Nothing like some halo kumbaya.  

2 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Start a poll “who would the site be better off without, me or stradling” and I guarantee you you would win. 

Would be the first thing in your life you win?

Popularity contests have never been my strong suit. 

Joining the group think of an online forum to win a poll even though they're wrong is not something I do.

This is a website to discuss Angels baseball regardless if we agree or not. 

You guys constantly think you're right, but your "right" opinions have put this organization in exactly the state it's in, and how long do people want to agree with you before they understand that you're wrong and that you being "right" on a website doesn't work.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

You guys constantly think you're right, but your "right" opinions have put this organization in exactly the state it's in, and how long do people want to agree with you before they understand that you're wrong and that you being "right" on a website doesn't work.

Wow you have the market cornered on being stupid. 

hey guys it’s our fault for the way the Angels have played.