• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Stop the hat already

Just now, bloodbrother said:

Who said thats the teams mentality? I'm just saying that stopping the celebration won't change the results except I guess give some fans some assurance that the team isn't happy with their performance

Cali said that’s their mentality. Pay attention. 

1 minute ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

That’s not remotely true. They can work on their skills and get better. Again. This isn’t a little league team. They get paid to be in the best at what they do. 

By meaningful I meant in terms of standings. I agree about player development though

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I have no idea but it certainly isn’t your thought of “we suck so let’s celebrate meaningless home runs”. 

But that is EXACTLY what they're doing? Are you that hard headed?

You have no idea what their mentality is but you want to tell me what we're all seeing is incorrect.  

Once again Strad, you add absolutely nothing to the conversation but tell everybody they're wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

That’s not remotely true. They can work on their skills and get better. Again. This isn’t a little league team. They get paid to be in the best at what they do. 

I'd say it goes without saying that these guys are working on things daily.

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

But that is EXACTLY what they're doing? Are you that hard headed?

You have no idea what their mentality is but you want to tell me what we're all seeing is incorrect.  

Once again Strad, you add absolutely nothing to the conversation but tell everybody they're wrong. 

Ok. Sorry I hurt your feelings telling you how fucking dumb it is to think they way you think. 

Just now, bloodbrother said:

I'd say it goes without saying that these guys are working on things daily.

Certainly doesn't show when they're still doing the same things that created a 14 game losing streak. 

It would be great to know what you see that shows they're working on things when they can't get a basic sac fly with a RISP and nobody out. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

No shit. It’s so fucking dumb. Us fans are upset about the performance so we bitch about really stupid shit like that stupid shit matters. 

Ewww you agreed with cals…that’s like being buddies with Jared from subway. It’s just bad PR