• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Dodgers @ Angels 7/16/2022 Urias vs Suarez Trout scratched from start

40 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Yes and that's why I posted this video in one of the threads about Moreno:

I also stated years ago that Moreno really only cares about getting 3 million fans and the usuals here blasted me for it. The facts over the years speak for themselves. Hell, even articles are written about his attendance goals. You are right, Angels fans don't seem to mind that the product on the field has been bad all these years. They still went to games to see Trout and Pujols and didn't care that the Angels lost and now they come to see Trout and Ohtani despite the Angels terrible record.

Its entertainment and most fans will tolerate a poor team, despite how they’re playing this is a talented team.  But revenue goes up when you win and if Ohtani leaves… Moreno will need to change his strategy.

22 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Put on the air conditioning. Sit in front of a fan. Take a cold shower. When you are thinking clearly and not sweating 6 gallons of water, then you may be able to make a coherent post. How many keyboards do you go through because of water damage?

iPads are said to be moisture resistant.  Just clean the screen carefully.

18 minutes ago, Stradling said:

They didn’t teach letter writing at University College

13 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Doubtful considering who you’re talking to

Has anyone else on this board noticed these asshats contribute nothing but sitting around and hurling insults?

7 minutes ago, Revad said:

Its entertainment and most fans will tolerate a poor team, despite how they’re playing this is a talented team.  But revenue goes up when you win and if Ohtani leaves… Moreno will need to change his strategy.

iPads are said to be moisture resistant.  Just clean the screen carefully.

Moreno will Trade for Pujols to get back some star power if Trout or Ohtani leave.

10 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Has anyone else on this board noticed these asshats contribute nothing but sitting around and hurling insults?

I tried having a baseball conversation with you in the Juan Soto thread but got ignored. Happy to have that discussion little guy  

7 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

For the past 10+ years you've enjoyed telling people that you're right they're wrong and yet look at the state of the Angels.

Something tells me nobody should listen to you anymore...

Plenty of board members don't take him seriously and don't like him. He's constantly wrong about many things and you are right, has been for many years now. One of the biggest homers I've ever encountered. Just ignore him.

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

Plenty of board members don't take him seriously and don't like him. He's constantly wrong about many things and you are right, has been for many years now. One of the biggest homers I've ever encountered. Just ignore him.

You still mad at the Angels for not trading for Yelich in the trade you invented?