• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Orioles (July 9th, 2022) 1PM PST

Chuck

47 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Marsh may not be part of rebuild coming in2023

He still is, but his decision making in the field (not hitting cutoff man at inopertune times) and on the bases lately is leaving something to be desired.   And of course, the .612 OPS as fastballs up eat him up

Edited by Angel Oracle

6 minutes ago, mmc said:

I went back then too, I had high hope for the start, but it's just clear now the only way things will change is if Arte really feels the impact of an exodus of fan support

I get it.  My wife and I went around and around with if we were going to re-up our season tickets.  We did, and for 37 games, it was awesome.

Now it sucks.  It sucks worse than any season I can remember being a season seat holder.  Will we renew?  I highly doubt it, but Arte already has this years money, so aside from buying beers from him, it’s too late for me.

And trust me, this team can drive a man to drink.

3 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I get it.  My wife and I went around and around with if we were going to re-up our season tickets.  We did, and for 37 games, it was awesome.

Now it sucks.  It sucks worse than any season I can remember being a season seat holder.  Will we renew?  I highly doubt it, but Arte already has this years money, so aside from buying beers from him, it’s too late for me.

And trust me, this team can drive a man to drink.

I suggest selling your tix to the Dodger series. Don't subject yourself to that. 

I am lost as to the offense’s inability to score runs. I mean truly lost. 3 times with a runner at third one out, and all you need is to hit the ball hard and/or to the right side. Easier said than done, but are we sure these guys know how to do that? Also, this team looks completely overmatched against every pitcher they face. Every one! How does Jeremy Reed not have a good scouting report? How can a team go 7 weeks being totally incompetent on offense and make no adjustments? It’s just mind boggling.