• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread - Angels vs Orioles, 7/7/2022

3 hours ago, IheartLA said:

it's gotta be nice to have top prospects

Even if we got top prospects this organization would find some way to ruin them .

I can't remember the last time I was so disappointed in this team, actually I think this is the lowest point ever for me in 20 to 25 years. Yeah there was the 14 game losing streak which was a new low, but I'm pretty sure we're in a worse position now than we were even then...

2 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

Marsh looks at a pitch almost right down the middle to end the game. Like a slurve type pitch. 

Know what's sad? Even though you said Marsh I knew you meant Walsh, Marsh might K to end the game but at least he usually swings, the watching strike 3 by Marsh down the pipe is downright embarrassing and borderline benchable. 

We freaked out when Stassi did that a couple weeks back but I think that was back when we still thought we had a chance, everybody's just becoming numb to it now.