• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

It’s time to remove Velazquez from the lineup.

3 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

I've a defense first SS kinda guy and have defended playing Velasquez but this is too much.  Your defensive SS can hit .220 but not .120. He can't strike out when you need a sacrifice fly.  He can't play if the rest of the lineup sucks. 

I agree, also there is a big difference between a defense first SS that hits below average like Rojas or Kim (90+ish wrc+) and someone like Velazquez who’s in the 30s. They are all called defense first SS but the first group are starters while Velazquez is soon likely to join his buddy Wade. 

5 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I get paid well for what I do, I've done it for half a decade, and I could do it in my sleep. 

Sounds like you have a comfortable gig.  I can't imagine doing something every day that I could do in my sleep.  I would be bored believing that I was making no contribution to the betterment of society.  I would feel like a worthless and unimportant cog wasting away my most productive years in a manner not worthy of my life being recorded.  But hey, good for you.