• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels select Michael Stefanic, DFA Tyler Wade

Just now, Stradling said:

Ok >.200.  I am guessing you learned sentence structure at University College.  What part of Canada is that University?

Lol sentence structure?

That's your angle? This is a joke, right?

Back to flippin burgers Strad, it's what your best at...meanwhile, who wants to watch me hit some dingers?

I'll take that animal style, to go please...

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Lol sentence structure?

Back to flippin burgers Strad, it's what your best at...meanwhile, who wants to watch me hit some dingers?

You're 

Edited by True Grich

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Lol sentence structure?

Enjoy Gilbert AZ.  

12 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

One thing is for pretty sure.

Adios Wade?

My money would be on MacKinnon but the full 40 man roster move complicates it a bit…I dunno….I wouldn’t be surprised if Wade survives…

• mmc changed the title to Angels select Michael Stefanic, DFA Tyler Wade
19 minutes ago, DMVol said:

My money would be on MacKinnon but the full 40 man roster move complicates it a bit…I dunno….I wouldn’t be surprised if Wade survives…

As usual, I was right on the money….🙄.makes more sense to keep MacKinnon, get some AB’s vs LHP and gives you a true back up 1bman…not sure what they do when Duffy and Fletcher come back…🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, Second Base said:

I really like this move, I just have zero faith in the Angels actually putting Stefanic, Villar and Rengifo in the game at the same time. They'll find a way to muck this up.

They'll plant Rengifo on the bench in favor of Wade or use Stefanic as a pinch hitter only or put Villar in a week side platoon with MacKinnon. 

Something. 

15 hours ago, DMVol said:

There seems to be some sense of urgency….season slipping away….try something different…Villar, Stefanic….

urgency? already buried in the division and behind every single team that even laughably has a shot at the 3RD wild card? that's some sense of urgency they got there.

11 minutes ago, ukyah said:

urgency? already buried in the division and behind every single team that even laughably has a shot at the 3RD wild card? that's some sense of urgency they got there.

I bet you’re fun at parties…