• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/1/22): Angels @ Astros - Apple TV+ exclusive game

mmc

30 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Who is frustrated?

3 hours ago, Robrock30 said:

Daygloman was 100% right!  Not worth the aggravation.  I had to setup an account with a credit card with a 7 day free trial to watch the last time.  Too much aggravation to cancel jumping through hoops to avoid the $ 4.99 monthly charges.  Now my free trial has been used up so I can't watch AppleTV and there is nothing watchable there except old films and pay per current ones which they don't even have yet like Top Gun Maverick which I recommend.

1 hour ago, eligrba4ever said:

GO ANGELS!!!
F*** Apple TV+

Terry, Mark and GameDay are watching this for me.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

My favorite part of the Apple TV games is how frustrated everyone older than 55 gets.

I'm over 55 and don't understand how people associate an electronic device or anything Apple as an extension of their being.  I'm pissed that I can't access the game on MLB even though I paid to view "all games" on MLB.

Just now, eligrba said:

I'm over 55 and don't understand how people associate an electronic device or anything Apple as an extension of their being.  I'm pissed that I can't access the game on MLB even though I paid to view "all games" on MLB.

You don't own a Google Chromecast or Smart TV with Apple TV+ installed?

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

I don't understand how the Astros are still winning. Bregman and Guriel have sucked 

Sum of the parts are better than the parts themselves.  It's a foreign concept to Angel fans.