• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Guess the suspensions

mmc

Just now, arch stanton said:

I haven't seen the GDT or anything so I don't know what the discussion has been but from what I saw Winker acted like a bitch. As if he's the first one to ever have to take a pitch off the hip in retaliation. Perhaps we can get up a collection and get the man a box of tissues

And coloring books

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Buena Park PD told me that whole thing was dropped, just a misunderstanding.  I doubt they’ve enlisted you.

That's what they want you to believe. 

4 minutes ago, True Grich said:

That's what they want you to believe. 

All I have to say is that it’s false advertising when a place is called Jack in the Box and then they get pissed off when you just do that.  If I wore a crown in Burger King is someone gonna call the cops?

Well, since it's the 200th anniversary of the only time the Angels won the World Series.  In the 2002 preseason, the Angels got into a brawl with the Padres in a preseason game.  Glaus was given a 2 game suspension, and Speizio for 6 games.  Maybe this will actually wake up the team and they will go on a run like in 2002.  But probably not, because those guys were good, and we might not miss the guys getting suspended this time around.

Oddly.  Nevin was on the Padres, and was fined for his role in the fight as a player.

9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well, since it's the 200th anniversary of the only time the Angels won the World Series.  In the 2002 preseason, the Angels got into a brawl with the Padres in a preseason game.  Glaus was given a 2 game suspension, and Speizio for 6 games.  Maybe this will actually wake up the team and they will go on a run like in 2002.  But probably not, because those guys were good, and we might not miss the guys getting suspended this time around.

Oddly.  Nevin was on the Padres, and was fined for his role in the fight as a player.

That 1822 World Series title was unforgettable.

Nevin: 10 games

Winker: 10 games

Wantz: 8 games

Iglesias: 7 games

Tepera: 5 games

Crawford: 5 games

Servias: 5 games

Rendon: 3 games

Most of those get reduced by a couple games after appeals.

Nevin and Winker get the most for instigating in MLB’s eyes.

Wantz gets a lot for throwing behind Crawford and actually hitting Winker.

Iglesias gets a lot for throwing things on the field + whatever got him ejected in the first place.

Tepera and Crawford each get 5 for throwing a punch.

36 minutes ago, Trendon said:

Nevin: 10 games

Winker: 10 games

Wantz: 8 games

Iglesias: 7 games

Tepera: 5 games

Crawford: 5 games

Servias: 5 games

Rendon: 3 games

Most of those get reduced by a couple games after appeals.

Nevin and Winker get the most for instigating in MLB’s eyes.

Wantz gets a lot for throwing behind Crawford and actually hitting Winker.

Iglesias gets a lot for throwing things on the field + whatever got him ejected in the first place.

Tepera and Crawford each get 5 for throwing a punch.

Crawford may get popped for having punched over people.  Most people were actively trying to pull guys off, Crawford was reaching around and over to hit people, clearly that's handling it the "right way" if Servais is to be taken seriously.