• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/26/22): Mariners @ Angels - MacKinnon at 3B, Wantz starting as an opener for Suarez

mmc

Just now, ScottT said:

Nobody seems to be mentioning the Mariners antics after the game last night.  I'm all for showing "emotion" and making baseball fun again, but the dancing on the field  by Mariners players after the game annoyed me.  I'd imagine it did some on the Angels, too.

Anyone know where to find a clip of it?

I believe the Angels got very expressive on the T-Mobile field after sweeping a DH and taking 4 of 5 last weekend.

3 minutes ago, failos said:

I just started the 7th book lol.

We gotta chat about the books/shows, man. Some storylines are better in the book, some in the show. But both are exceptional.

You're way ahead of me. In general I think that Avasarala really drives the story, and her missing from the first book was disappointing. Also the way the show ended kind of sucked... Im sure the books will be much better.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

You're way ahead of me. In general I think that Avasarala really drives the story, and her missing from the first book was disappointing. Also the way the show ended kind of sucked... Im sure the books will be much better.

Yeah, I'm not going to spoil you, but I actually liked Season 6 more than book 6 in some ways.

The changes are interesting for sure, some prominent characters in the show are either composite characters or heavily modified. But yeah, Book 1 is all Holden and Miller. I read that one last year actually.

7 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Nobody seems to be mentioning the Mariners antics after the game last night.  I'm all for showing "emotion" and making baseball fun again, but the dancing on the field  by Mariners players after the game annoyed me.  I'd imagine it did some on the Angels, too.

Anyone know where to find a clip of it?

Was it the dance the outfielders do in a circle behind 2nd base ... ? They do that after every game they win if so.