• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Mariners @ Angels 6/25/2022 Sandoval on the mound 7:07 P.M. PST

1 hour ago, failos said:

I've been slightly cursed ever since I got season tickets last month: victim of a major hit and run after an Angels game, dumped a girl after taking her to the Ohtani vs Ryu game (this is a good thing though), got COVID while at Angel Stadium, and had to reschedule a first date with an awesome girl I met because of COVID. Glad people are still buying my tickets on StubHub, though.

I hope you weren't hurt and I hope the police find the SOB.

It is extremely rare to get covid while outside. That is bad luck.

I rarely get a match or response on dating sites let alone a date so I have no comment there. Asking them in person is just laughable and a waste of time.

Just now, beatlesrule said:

I rarely get a match or response on dating sites let alone a date so I have no comment there. Asking them in person is just laughable and a waste of time.

Have you tried watching the Hallmark Channel?

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

Thanks man. I was fine, but it would've been deadly if I hadn't corrected after getting hit. My car is super small, so I could've been seriously hurt. Police ain't finding nobody.

I don't do online dating, either. I tried it a couple times and got matches all the time, but most of them just play games or want to chat all day.

Thing is Gubi is an Angels shill, extremely obvious since his "pujols the machine" quotes and his excitement over any little positive thing. But he's aware of what he's doing, he's ok with being the voice/talking head of whatever marketing direction Arte wants. O'neil is just totally unaware and clueless and that makes his broadcast unenjoyable to me. I actually laugh sometimes during games even when everything is going bad just to see how Gubi is going to try to spin it. We could be losing 10-0 and he will find a way to talk about Trout or Ohtani and start shilling for them but its obvious deep down he's thinking "this team is shit".