• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Mariners @ Angels 6/25/2022 Sandoval on the mound 7:07 P.M. PST

Just now, beatlesrule said:

I'm 6'6. I posted a picture here when I met Mark Trumbo years ago at The NAMM Show and people didn't really seem to care about Trumbo only that I was taller than him LOL.

Holy crap. 

Too bad you're white (I'm assuming)

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Oh that sucks. A friend of mine that was involved in a hit-and-run had a much worse crash. His truck flipped over but he was okay. A couple of days later, a woman came forward and admitted she was the one that caused the accident and the guilt was unbearable because she saw the truck flip over. We all think she was just drunk and didn't want to get hit with a DUI so whatever the charge was was way less.

I think it's so funny when people say those kinds of things. When I played basketball people would say if they were my height they would be dunking all over everyone. I could dunk but people acted like I should have been doing 360s from the free-throw line. I thought about confidence for me. Just going to random women is showing confidence.

I am average looking on my best day. I've had friends and family tell me that I need to make a lot of money in order to get a woman. Regarding my height, I scare off a lot of women. In my experience, the height cut off is about 6'4. I will say that I do tend to attract a lot of rather robust women. I am not attracted to them at all but if I really wanted to, I would be able to date them. No thank you.

That sucks...but at least the woman turned herself in. Either way F drunk drivers.

Yeah money is a big deal to women...I guess that's just how it is. Still though, there are women that don't care as long as you make a decent living. Grow a beard, get a nice haircut, and wear fancy sport coats. That should do the trick.

3 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I'm 6'6. I posted a picture here when I met Mark Trumbo years ago at The NAMM Show and people didn't really seem to care about Trumbo only that I was taller than him LOL.

Please feel free to call @cals short and fat whenever the mood strikes you.