• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Mariners @ Angels 6/25/2022 Sandoval on the mound 7:07 P.M. PST

1 minute ago, Ender said:

I hate all umpires. Whether they help me. Whether they help the other team.

Why are they all so wildly inconsistent and bad at their jobs?

I'm going to probably get a lot of shit for this but if players want to do something about shitty umpiring they can't just go "we'll take it" when they get away with a bad call. At some point a pitcher is going to have to tell the umpire "No, that's not a strike, give him a ball."

"No, that's not strike 3, give him ball 2 and I'll go at him again to get him out with an actual strike."

Because as long as the players on the benefiting end of a bad call don't do anything about it nothing is going to change. 

I've been slightly cursed ever since I got season tickets last month: victim of a major hit and run after an Angels game, dumped a girl after taking her to the Ohtani vs Ryu game (this is a good thing though), got COVID while at Angel Stadium, and had to reschedule a first date with an awesome girl I met because of COVID. Glad people are still buying my tickets on StubHub, though.

Edited by failos

Velazquez isn't a major league caliber player I don't care how good the glove is, you can't be an auto strikeout and be penciled into the lineup like this. 

I think of other good glove light bat infielders like Ha Seong Kim or what Fletcher was for us 2018-20. You can have no power and still be an asset if the glove is good but you can't be striking out 35% of the time and putting up a 35 wrc+. 

Too bad Wade, Rengifo, Duffy, Mayfield, current Fletcher all suck too.

5 minutes ago, failos said:

I've been slightly cursed ever since I got season tickets last month: victim of a major hit and run after an Angels game, dumped a girl after taking her to the Ohtani vs Ryu game (this is a good thing though), got COVID while at Angel Stadium, and had to reschedule a first date with an awesome girl I met because of COVID. Glad people are still buying my tickets on StubHub, though.

Where are you meeting all these women?

Where are your seats?

5 minutes ago, failos said:

seems like the luck of the Angel organization is following you around