• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Chokwe Antar Lumumba

220px-Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba_(1).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba

Chokwe Antar Lumumba (born March 29, 1983) is an American attorney, activist, and politician serving as the 53rd mayor of Jackson, Mississippi.

Lumumba was elected mayor in June 2017 with 93% of the vote. The Nation commented that "Lumumba lit up the left press with his promise—delivered later that month in a speech at the People's Summit in Chicago—to make Jackson 'the most radical city on the planet.'”

Political party: Democratic

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

Chokwe Antar Lumumba

220px-Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba_(1).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba

Chokwe Antar Lumumba (born March 29, 1983) is an American attorney, activist, and politician serving as the 53rd mayor of Jackson, Mississippi.

Lumumba was elected mayor in June 2017 with 93% of the vote. The Nation commented that "Lumumba lit up the left press with his promise—delivered later that month in a speech at the People's Summit in Chicago—to make Jackson 'the most radical city on the planet.'”

Political party: Democratic

Oh good one! Totally shook the narrative there. 

Some of the money was stolen as part of a scam by your fellow MAGA brethren Brett Favre.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2022/04/13/brett-favre-scandal-alleged-8-million-welfare-scam-explained/

But yes, let's blame the predominantly Black and Democrat population of Jackson for a water crisis they have nothing to do with.

26 minutes ago, Jay said:

So you're denying that Jackson is fucked up and the mayor is a Democrat?

I don't know what the overall city of Jackson is like. I just know that right now they're facing a serious water crisis similar to what happened in Flint, Michigan. And like with Flint, it's an issue that occurred due to incompetence and neglect at the state level.

55 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh good one! Totally shook the narrative there. 

Some of the money was stolen as part of a scam by your fellow MAGA brethren Brett Favre.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2022/04/13/brett-favre-scandal-alleged-8-million-welfare-scam-explained/

But yes, let's blame the predominantly Black and Democrat population of Jackson for a water crisis they have nothing to do with.

Former Green Bay Packers Quarterback and Hall of Famer Brett Favre has been accused of using his "special access" to former Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant and other officials in his home state in order to influence roughly $8 million in welfare payments for himself, pharmaceutical company Prevacus, and a volleyball court for the University of Southern Mississippi, according to an expose published last week Mississippi Today—

no mention of this money coming from the money earmarked for water lines.

what favre did sounds pathetic, but it doesn't sound like the smoking gun you suggest it is.

Tank is hero and deserves. I didn't look closely enough to see that the Favre scam isn't related to the $429M federal money given to the state to prevent a water crisis.

But it's not the city of Jackson that's at fault for this crisis. It's the state. 

On 8/30/2022 at 12:49 PM, Blarg said:

On Facebook you can snooze an account for 30 days rather than unfriend. You don't receive anything from their public posting. 

I did a bunch of that around the time of the last presidential election. A high school classmate actually said that I was violating his first amendment rights by not allowing his posts to appear on my wall.

He wasn't the valedictorian of my senior class, just in case you were wondering.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I don't know what the overall city of Jackson is like. I just know that right now they're facing a serious water crisis similar to what happened in Flint, Michigan. And like with Flint, it's an issue that occurred due to incompetence and neglect at the state level.

Jackson is blacker than Toby’s ass and 90% are democrat voters. 

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I did a bunch of that around the time of the last presidential election. A high school classmate actually said that I was violating his first amendment rights by not allowing his posts to appear on my wall.

He wasn't the valedictorian of my senior class, just in case you were wondering.

You went to high school with Chuck?

1 hour ago, Rico said:

I did "A" school down the road in Meridian. They had a KKK rally one weekend.  We were warned not to leave the base.

I’ve seen a couple of klan rallies and they aren’t that scary. It’s usually 10-50 inbred rednecks. Up until about 2008 most were hard core democrats. 

• 3 weeks later...