• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Infielders potentially available for trade

mmc

The Athletic just recently released a list of their top 125 trade candidates.  The list can be found here: https://theathletic.com/3367735/2022/06/17/mlb-trade-deadline-2022-targets/ , but I wanted to focus mostly on the available infielders, as that is the team's biggest hole as it stands, especially with Rendon now being done for the year.

They list 36 infielders in total, and these are the ones I think would be the best fit on the team:

Jon Berti

Vidal Brujan

Hunter Dozier

Brandon Drury

Adam Frazier

Josh Harrison

Nicky Lopez

Josh Rojas

Miguel Rojas

Amed Rosario

Gio Urshela

Jonathan Villar

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Thanks TG. I didn't either until recently. Apparently they're a Hallmark competitor.

By the way, I'm available to cast your next movie.  At least all of the female roles.  I'll even do it for free, but you'll need to cover my "expenses."

And... BTW... Rachel Boston is hot.