• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/19/22): Angels @ Mariners - Rosenberg's first career start

mmc

25 minutes ago, REDneck said:

You're on a good roll with this!

I wonder if Rosenberg's hobby is precious gems?

This innocuous comment is under further review from Tennessee HQ, isn't it?

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

At what point does the order need to be shuffled around since Ohtani is failing as a #3 hitter? I think it's time to swap him and Trout and see if that doesn't kick start him a little. 

For who?

The stats say your #3 hitter is less impactful than 2, 4 or 5, so unless you are thinking of moving him down to 6th it's not going to matter.

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

Damn, Velazquez even swings and misses on bunt attempts. Peak Jeff Mathis cannot compare to the bat of Velazquez

I think he’s a better hitter than Mathis, but we don’t need to rely on Squid’s “hitting” as long as the rest of the lineup produces.

Just now, failos said:

Feels like this team is returning to how they were playing pre-losing streak. Glad the team/FO are finally using Quijada and Wantz instead of Loup and Tepera, but it’s still the 7th so we’ll see.

Too soon to say that. Mariners might just be this bad. Still, team desperately needed a series like this after how much they've been struggling for weeks