• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/14/22): Angels @ Dodgers - Ward back and leading off

mmc

9 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Runners on 2nd & 3rd 1 out. All we needed was someone to make contact. Any contact. We could not have been in a better situation there to atleast score a run.

Ridiculous.

Productive outs are not in this team's vocabulary. When Harper hit the game-tying grand slam in Philly, he was only in that position because earlier in the game, the Phillies had two productive outs that made the score 6-2.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

It’s cute that we are pissed about losing 2-0 instead of 2-1.  If only we had that productive out with one out in the ninth.  If only Trout would have been on 2nd he would have scored then we would have lost 2-1.  

A loss is a loss.

I think i have officially checked out in terms of watching anymore games. They’ve  just lost almost all of their entertainment value. I’ll be interested to see what mid season moves they make. I’m not sure if they’ll be sellers or buyers 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think i have officially checked out in terms of watching anymore games. They’ve  just lost almost all of their entertainment value. I’ll be interested to see what mid season moves they make. I’m not sure if they’ll be sellers or buyers 

Ok, see you in 13.5 hours. 

12 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

5-21 record the past 26 games. They are a very bad baseball team for over a month now. They aren't worth your anger, folks

Dodgers had lost 3 straight, they were due for a win.