• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What if

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I'll never understand how grown men get so angry and throw tantrums over a baseball game/team.  I do, however, find it highly entertaining.

Thank you all. 

Dumbasses

Posting angry shit online doesn’t necessarily reflect whether someone is angry in reality. A lot of it is reactionary/hyperbolic.

Edited by failos

15 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Meh.  Im not pessimistic or optimistic.  Im pretty confused by what we’re seeing.  It’ll end probably sooner than later.  But I really have no idea whether the team is decent or not.  Remains to be seen.  No Rendon, Trout not hitting, Ohtani not really hitting.  Look man.  They aren’t going to win games when this is happening.  Oh.  Also, the bullpen is completely melting down.  I just have no idea what I’m looking at.  They’re as bad as possible right now.  Not really fair to judge them only on that. 

Yep.

That wasn't easy to lose a game like yesterday's, but they found a way to do it. Impressive.

In the words of Dan Aykroyd from the old SNL theater critic skit, they're "exquisitely bad!"

2 hours ago, True Grich said:

AO has been on a ranting bender.   He never posts this much when the team is doing well.  I'm a little concerned.

There was a time where I thought if I sit here all day long and post non-stop I might be able to catch Lou as the top member, but then I realized it would take 40 years to pass him. I gave up the idea.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

There was a time where I thought if I sit here all day long and post non-stop I might be able to catch Lou as the top member, but then I realized it would take 40 years to pass him. I gave up the idea.

What does that have to do with AO?

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm guessing you wouldn't trade places with me over the past 9 years or so as to why I spend so much time here.