• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Will Joe Maddon finish the season as the Angels manager?

mmc

Will Joe Maddon finish the season as Angels manager?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will Joe Maddon finish the season as Angels manager?

• Yes, they will wait until after the season to decide on his future
    • No, he will be replaced mid-season

1 hour ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

As long as cheapskate Arte is in charge, he'll let him go to the end of his contract.

You obviously haven’t paid any attention to what has been happening.  Is this the last year he is paying Ausmus or was that in Maddon’s second year?  Last year he paid Minasian and Eppler but only one was here.  Upton is getting paid this year.  Albert got paid last year.  Appier, GMjr, Hamilton.  He has zero issues paying someone to go away.  

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Artie will do it in person… though I like the idea of leaving Joe stranded in Philli.

Do you think Arte will actually do the firing?  Tomorrow will be an interesting day for me as I will be at the game.  Oh and in a round about way I got the tickets from Carpino.  

On 6/5/2022 at 2:46 PM, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

As long as cheapskate Arte is in charge, he'll let him go to the end of his contract.

Not about cheap, but it's about Arte. Arte and Joe are long time pals and drinking buddies. While Scioscia would head home to Thousand Oaks right after games, Joe would hang out and have a few beers with Arte.

I dont think Joe is going anywhere.