• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees 6/2/2022 Detmers on the mound 4:05 pm start

1 minute ago, failos said:

I’m pretty sure that’s why INO had been so resistant to expanding. Supply chain and maintaining consistent quality. Hopefully your experience in Colorado Springs was a dud, though. I’d freak out if INO suddenly went down in quality, that’s why I don’t want it to expand to other places.

Don’t worry about quality, that won’t go away.

Just now, failos said:

I do have a funny story about a fling with this woman, and having a nosebleed at the worst possible time. We just laughed it off though.

A nosebleed at the worst possible time?  Did you think she was on her period?  By the way, I watched the episode of Sopranos last night where Uncle Junior was outed for going down on his lady friend.

Just now, Stradling said:

A nosebleed at the worst possible time?  Did you think she was on her period?  By the way, I watched the episode of Sopranos last night where Uncle Junior was outed for going down on his lady friend.

That is literally what happened haha

Also, I loved that Uncle June storyline. Guy gets heated over the most trivial stuff

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Don’t worry about quality, that won’t go away.

Fast food quality (if there is such a thing) has suffered here lately as restaurants struggle to hire/retain employees.

Hopefully INO has an answer for that.

Just now, Jay said:

Fast food quality (if there is such a thing) has suffered here lately as restaurants struggle to hire/retain employees.

Hopefully INO has an answer for that.

In-N-Out is the exception. They take care of their employees and their business model is based on quality.