• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The losing streak thread

12 hours ago, nothing, Nothing said:

(11)

1+1=2

2+1=3         

3+2=5        

5+3=8

8+5=13!

It's all adding up both horizontally and vertically, but not sure if the win comes on game 13 itself or the streak ends at 13 so they'll win on the 14th game. Either way I'm starting my bets on todays game and will be double martingale the next two after that (is it gamblers fallacy? yes of course, and I LOVE IT!)  

now I have to go listen to Lateralus.  

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I know a girl with 12 toes. I still remember the first time I noticed. I looked at her feet and thought: "damn, it looks awful crowded down there."

I’m not sure I would notice if a girl had 24 toes.  My eyes just never get there.

i've long since emotionally separated from sports. i'm very thankful for that. the angels are a pretty talented team. a long losing streak like this is exactly the same as a long winning streak. it's just a thing. the difference is that one can really set up a season for good things, and the other can dig such a deep hole that you can't recover from it. the angels should be thanking their lucky stars that they were 11 games over .500 when they started to play losing baseball before the streak even started.

i kind of love it.

Steve Martin Idk GIF

Jim Carrey Idk GIF